百舟千帆尽沉沦,
而今疏鬓已星星,热门传世页游,
Powerless to steer clear of the forthcoming death.
可怜游子随波去,
And I have explored unmapped waters.
Eternal rest somewhere ahead waiting.
来日无多力近阑,
I will not die with peace
and heard so much about your ominous song.
闻者骇怖目决眦,
任随赴死无可避。
抛得骨肉哭断魂。
But aspiration in my heart
That your heavenly song heralds doom.
未曾亲耳聆仙曲,
I’m coming, I’m coming
人谓吾生寄漂流,
planks scattered on the water surging.
Numerous sailors have been claimed,
残樯断楫荡碧痕。
浩淼天涯任我行。
犹有壮志燃胸臆,
Siren, 希腊神话中之海妖,歌声绝美,闻者莫不丧魂落魄,每出没,水手闻其歌而忘形,触礁丧命无数。
皆言天音蕴凶机。
In your seductive voice people will paralyze,
直待痴人了宿愿!
with a penchant for salt water.
百年流离早相闻,
但为君故起征帆。
I have sailed across seven seas,
澹澹烟波嗜浪游。
Many a ship has been wrecked,
Their grieved families left wailing.
without hearing your singing.
吾将一生付漂零,
我欲寻君君莫去,
宏愿不成难自弃。
Now I’"ve traveled for so long,
哪得安然瞑目去。
长眠可计候前程。
Siren! my strength is leaving me, My day fading,
风刃相逼无所动,
Now my sail is rising
心神俱醉股战栗,
to fulfill the last mission!
never ceases blazing,
曼妙魅曲出君喉。
I’"ve been told by many, horror in their wide-open eyes,
They say I was a born vagrant,
Now my hair is starting thinning,
All the ordeals and hardships I can endure,
拒绝盗版游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活
Copyright 2007-2008 All Rights Reserved